Monday, March 4, 2013

WK8 Taking A Moment

This has been one of the most challenging classes due to health reasons, however I cannot express how grateful I am that I have accomplished what I have.  Everyone’s input and comments have been so helpful, insightful, and certainly educational providing depth in my learning experience.  I am positive that I have not been as supportive as you all have supported me or at least made me feel that way and I cannot express how much that means.  I wish everyone the best of luck on future endeavors and believe that we all have the potential to accomplish our goals.  The future of the world is always children, but we have to remember that we are their present.  Good Luck Everyone!             

1 comment:

  1. hello crystal,
    This has been my turn to have health issues and am in a fog now from medicine or lack of. I hope to keep pushing and let's help each other.

    ReplyDelete