Sunday, December 23, 2012

Professional Hopes and Goals


     Here we are at the end of another semester and for me the beginning of a long needed break.  First let me thank all of you for your input, encouragement, and insightfulness throughout the course.  I look forward to working with many of you again in the near future.
            One hope I have when I think about working with children and families who come from diverse backgrounds is that they like I understand that it is an opportunity to meet half way in our understanding of each other’s differences.  One goal I would like to set for the early childhood field is to provide equitable early learning program opportunities for all children.  It seems that if early childhood has such an impact on success in school and life that everyone should be afforded the opportunity to participate in some manor and in a quality program.     

1 comment:

  1. Early Childhood education is very important to me. I like to feel I have a passion for encouraging and educating children. I have had very challendging eight weeks.I had a new baby, then turned around and caught the flu. I made it to week 8, and there is no turning back.

    ReplyDelete