Saturday, August 24, 2013

Reflecting On Learning

         I have learned so much in my studies at Walden University.  The support and encouragement from faculty and colleagues has been amazing.  My most passionate hope for my future as an early childhood professional is to one day see all that I have learned about ensuring equitable and anti-bias learning environments for children with full inclusion of their families implemented as a standard in early childhood programs.  So much work needs to be done in advocacy for children, their families, and early childhood professionals. I know it begins with me, and all of us who are passionate about the early childhood field and the future of children in the programs we now work in and will work with in the future no matter what aspect of child development we choose to focus on. 

            I would like to thank everyone for their input and support, wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.  It is my hope that our paths will cross again in the early childhood field as the professionals we have now become.

No comments:

Post a Comment